Our booking calendar is open to the public 11 months in advanced. Current month is closed so repeat guests can rebook same dates for following year. We have a Waitlist also, please contact our friendly staff.
REQUESTS / ROOM GUARANTEE
Please note, that while we endeavour to meet your requests, they are not guaranteed. You can request a room and we will do our best to have it available however, we only guarantee room category, not specific apartments numbers or location.
The information you have provided Does Not Guarantee Availability and is a Request for accommodation. Your booking will only be confirmed once payment has been made and a confirmation letter sent out during office hours.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1 night deposit required at time of booking if over 30 days from arrival date. The remaining balance of accommodation is due 30 days prior to arrival. For bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival, deposit is refunded less $100 administration fee. For any cancellations 29 days or less prior to arrival are non-refundable.
Modifications and amendments to booking date or room category incur a $50.00 fee. All amendments are to be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL OFFERS / PACKAGES
All special offers & packages require full payment per booking and no cancellations or amendments will be accepted or refunded.
NO SHOW OR DAY OF ARRIVAL CANCELLATIONS
Any no show is when you do not check in on the scheduled day. In the case of a no show or cancellation on the day of arrival the full amount of accommodation will not be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Charges must be paid in full by Direct Transfer or Credit Card before occupancy commences. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt. We accept Bank Transfer, MasterCard or Visa.
- Where a credit card is not available a $500 cash bond will be required on check in for any damages or charges as will Driver’s licence or passport details.
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- The guest agrees to pay daily rate on apartment for any down time on the unit caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: guests cannot rent unit out). The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest. Charges may apply if items are not found to be missing in your apartment on departure or found to be in different apartments.
- The Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner, is liable for any damage or loss of property which the Guest may sustain while on the complex. This includes missing items from the apartment.
- We accept bookings in good faith and these bookings may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. That is, if the property is sold or withdrawn from the holiday letting, if the property is altered in anyway, or the owner requires the property for their own use or any other bona fide reason.
- The Guest must only park cars in the designated area. One car space provided per property booking.
- Boat and watercraft mooring is available for Waterfront guests only. No watercraft trailers are to be stored in resort carparks and registration details provided to reception upon checking in.
- The booking calendar opens 11 months in advance. Current month is for repeat guests to rebook for same dates the following year and opens up first week of following month. For repeat guests securing follow year dates, it is advised to rebook the same dates within the first few days of your arrival.
- Only the number of people shown on the booking may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests in rooms after midnight are deemed as overnight guests.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning the Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities at Noosa Pacific Resort is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation. If any feature or facility is essential to the guest’s requirements, we suggest the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking. Requests are due to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Lock Out Procedure: A fee of $50 will be charged in the event staff are called out between 5pm – 7pm or 7am – 8:30am due to misplaced or lost keys to gain access to the property, please contact security for this service between 7pm – 7am.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises, with exception of certified assistance dogs or otherwise approved by Body Corporate.
- You are issued 2 keys upon check in; an additional charge of $5 per Waterfront access swipe key and $50 for Gardenside key or $100 for remote which has been lost or damaged.
- Renovations: Properties throughout the Noosa area are continuously being renovated either in the same complex or nearby properties. This is beyond our control and neither the management nor owners can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property. In the event work is being carried out in our building we will endeavour to minimise the disturbance to our guests. No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconveniences caused by these renovations.
- Under 18’s: All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID on check in.
- Noosa Pacific does not accept school leavers, allow parties or functions anywhere onsite of the resort.
- Our Apartments and Common Arears are non-smoking, if smoking is detected a cleaning fee of up to $500 may be charged & $250 for smoking on the resort grounds.
- Agree to release and indemnify the Noosa Pacific Resort (NPR) as I participate in any activity at the sole risk and responsibility; I release, indemnify and hold harmless NPR, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for, or in respect of, or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever; I am over the age of 18 years. I also agree that in an event what I am injured, or my property is damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against NPR in respect of that injury or damages